Configure and upload to Azure blob storage
Enable the branded and Authentication Cloud-specific user interface with the following steps. Make sure you have the templates downloaded in Download the templates for the branded user interface and custom policies.
- Open the project in your editor.
- Navigate to the policy folder.
- Open the
- Search for
@[email protected], and replace it with the URL of your Nevis Admin console:
- Save the changes to the file.
- Follow the instructions in Quickstart: Upload, download, and list blobs with the Azure portal to upload the
nevis.htmlfile in place of
customize-ui.htmlto your Azure blob storage. The Azure Blob storage account is created outside of the B2C Tenant because it is separate from the Azure Cloud.
- Follow the instructions in Enabling CORS for Azure Storage to enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing for this file.
- Once the upload is complete and CORS is enabled, click the
nevis.htmlfile in the list.
- In the Overview tab, next to the URL, click the copy link icon.
- Open the link in a new browser tab to make sure it displays a grey box.
- Note down the blob link for later use.
The setup of the blob and CORS may be a little tricky. The following screenshots help you with the verification.
Test Blob URL
Was this page helpful?