Create user flows and custom policies
- In the Azure portal, search for and select Azure AD B2C.
- Under Policies, select User flows, and then select New user flow.
- On the Create a user flow page, select the Sign up and sign in user flow.
- Under Select a version, select Recommended, and then select Create.
- Enter a Name for the user flow. For example,
- For Identity providers, select Email signup.
- For User attributes and claims, select the claims and attributes that you want to collect and send from the user during signup. For example, select Show more, and then choose attributes and claims for Country/Region, Display Name, and Postal Code. Click OK.
- Click Create to add the user flow. A prefix of
B2C_1is automatically added before the name.
For more information, see Tutorial: Create user flows and custom policies in Azure Active Directory B2C in the Microsoft Azure documentation.