Register the Identity Experience Framework
- Select App registrations, and then select New registration.
- For Name, enter
- Under Supported account types, select Accounts in this organizational directory only.
- Under Redirect URI, select Web, and then enter
your-tenant-nameis your Azure AD B2C tenant domain name.
- Under Permissions, select the Grant admin consent to openid and offline_access permissions checkbox.
- Select Register.
- Record the Application (client) ID for use in a later step.
Expose the API by adding a scope
- In the left menu, under Manage, select Expose an API.
- Select Add a scope, then select Save and continue to accept the default application ID URI.
- Enter the following values to create a scope that allows custom policy execution in your Azure AD B2C tenant:
- Scope name:
- Admin consent display name:
- Admin consent description: Allow the application to access
IdentityExperienceFrameworkon behalf of the signed-in user
- Select Add scope.
For more information, see Tutorial: Create user flows and custom policies in Azure Active Directory B2C in the Microsoft Azure documentation.