Nevis Configuration Guide
With nevisAdmin 4, you configure the use cases covered by the Nevis Identity Suite.
The required configuration is then deployed to Nevis components and auxiliary third party components.
This guide covers the following:
- The [Standard Patterns Overview] explains how use cases and patterns are organized.
- Instructions for configuring various typical use cases using standard patterns.
- Full pattern overview in the Standard Patterns Reference.
- See Main Concepts for more information about patterns and how they relate to use cases.
- See Getting Started for a tutorial that helps you get familiar with the GUI. It shows how to configure a basic application protection use case with nevisProxy.