2021-Q4: RR Upgrade (Nov 2021)
|Minor Version||General Availability||End of Full Support||End of Fade-Out Support|
|2.202111.948||Nov 17, 2021||Feb 16, 2022||Jun 18, 2022|
|2.202111.950 (hotfix)||Dec 6, 2021||Feb 16, 2022||Jun 18, 2022|
|2.202111.951 (hotfix)||Dec 17, 2021||Feb6, 2022||Jun 18, 2022|
Breaking changes and required actions
The following components have breaking changes compared to the previous release, or require specific actions. For more information, see the release notes of each listed component.
- nevisProxy: several breaking changes. Check the release-notes for version 5.0.0
- nevisAuth: several breaking changes in the admin cli as published in previous blog-post
- nevisLogRend: several breaking changes in the admin cli as published in previous blog-post
- nevisFIDO: several breaking changes in the admin cli as published in previous blog-post
- nevisIDM: If you face any problems on the GUI, clear browser cache.
- nevisAppliance: New Operating System (Centos Stream 8). Start a fresh installation using the provided ISO boot image and installing the image files of your choice. Do not upgrade or mix existing Centos 7 based installations with the new images.
Every RR (minor and major) may contain breaking changes. See the release notes of the component you are upgrading. You should always stay up to date on the RR branch. If there are multiple releases between your current version and the version you are upgrading to, see the release notes of each version.
The following versions are part of this release. All of them are under Full Support until the next RR upgrade becomes available.
|Component||Artifact name||Version**||RHEL 6*||RHEL 7*||RHEL 8*||SLES 11*||SLES 12*||SLES 15*|
|nevisAdmin 3||nevisadmin nevisagent adnglassfish||removed from RR||✅||✅|
*) Tested with the latest available patch level.
**) Versions in bold changed compared to the previous quarterly release.
The following third-party software is often used by Nevis components. Some of the software is included with nevisAppliance.
Below you find the latest supported versions.
|JVM (OpenJDK)||✅ 1.8.0u312 ❌ 1.8.0u292+|
Mobile apps and the Mobile SDK are released independently of the quarterly releases. Refer to the following pages:
- Nevis Mobile Authentication Client SDK
- Nevis Access App