SDK HTTP API Endpoints
This chapter outlines which HTTP API endpoints are used by the Nevis Mobile Authentication SDK.
The endpoints are split into two parts:
- UAF services describe endpoints directly related to the FIDO UAF protocol.
- Out-of-band services describe proprietary endpoints which are used by the additional product-specific out-of-band features.
Note that the list is limited to the default endpoints used directly by the SDK, there are more HTTP API endpoints available than listed here.
For a full description of the endpoints, refer to the nevisFIDO reference guide.
The default endpoints can be overwritten in the SDK configuration.
|Registration Request Service (1)
|Registration Response Service
|Deregistration Request Service
|Authentication Request Service
|Authentication Response Service
- The Nevis Authentication Cloud does not support in-band registration, this endpoint is not available there.
- The Nevis Authentication Cloud does not require authentication for this endpoint.
|Redeem Token Service
|Modify Dispatch Target Service
|Delete Dispatch Target Service
For a full list of available HTTP API endpoints related to Nevis Mobile Authentication, refer to:
- The Default HTTP API Endpoints in the Nevis Mobile Authentication - Concept and Integration Guide.
- The FIDO UAF HTTP API chapter in the nevisFIDO Reference Guide.