This chapter explains the network setup and basic system configuration settings of the nevisAppliance. It includes the following steps:
- Read about the supported server type, which is either a hardware or a software appliance.
- Define the server's requirements and consider proper sizing of you infrastructure.
- Initialize the server by starting it form the provided installation ISO install image and installing the software to its hard disk.
- Configure the network interface of the server.
- Upload and install the nevisAppliance software image files.