Organizations allow you to group users in the Identity Cloud Management console for the purpose of distinct branding and specific authentication requirements, such as an enforced login provider or different self-service signup settings.
With Organizations the administrator of the Identity Cloud Management console can do the following:
- View and search organizations.
- Create organizations.
- Manage authentication preferences for organizations.
- Manage signup preference for organizations.
- Manage users of the organizations.
- Assign users to and remove users from organizations
- Create and invite users directly to organizations
- Search users of a specific organization
- Edit organizations.
- Block and unblock organizations.
- Delete organizations